The programme for the 2014 Plymouth History Festival is really starting to shape up! If you’d like to be involved please contact us with your event information by close of play on 24 December.
Following feedback from this year’s Festival we are trying to avoid too many clashes with events and have divided up each date in May into morning, lunchtime, afternoon and evening slots. Events can run over more than one slot. The following dates/slots are still available:
- Thursday 1 and Tuesday 27 May: AM, lunchtime and PM slots available
- Friday 2, Tuesday 6 and Friday 9 May: PM and evening slots available
- Saturday 3, Sunday 4, Monday 5, Thursday 8, Wednesday 14, Thursday 15, Saturday 24, Sunday 25, Monday 26 and Wednesday 28 May: evening slots available
- Wednesday 7 and Tuesday 20 May: AM and evening slots available
- Monday 12 and Thursday 22 May: lunchtime, PM and evening slots available
- Tuesday 13 and Wednesday 21 May: AM, PM and evening slots available
- Friday 16 and Thursday 29 May: lunchtime slots available
- Saturday 17 and Friday 23 May: lunchtime and evening slots available
- Sunday 18 May: AM and lunchtime and evening slots available
- Monday 19 May: All slots available
We look forward to hearing from you!